Saturday, February 24, 2007

I wanna be free of loving Rog. Sometimes I think I'm getting there and then sometimes I don't. I like that we still have friendship but sometimes I wonder if it does more harm than good. A clean break sounds like a great idea in theory, some of my friends have suggested it, but I can't. He's too integrated in my life, worse now there's Brock. Ugh, I just want to be free.

Had a lot of fun with Brock today, I bathed him and his coat looks great. I wish I could find a shampoo that can do that with my hair. Speaking of, washed my hair today and it's all curled up now. I'm gonna be bawling when it's time to comb it out. I wish I had the balls to locks it.

Got what i think is a pretty good idea for a GH SL/fan fiction, I dunno why since I don't watch the show but whatever.

Ive been writing this for over an hour, mostly because I have to get up and go tend to Brock, it's becoming a pattern now and it's sorta weird. I start something, then I have to take him outside and when I come back I'm in the middle of something I've totally forgotten about.

Whatever, I'm gonna go customize cars I can't afford. Anyone wanna buy me a Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored