Wednesday, February 21, 2007

David's alive!

David and I went to Restaurant Japan tonight. It was good, not good good but good. Doubt I'll be going back.

Also went to Herbalife with Kamillah to have a shake for lunch. I also had peach tea and it was a bit bitter. Had the chocolate/coconut shake and it was ok. Note to self, never go out with Kamillah and Steve, can you say embarrassing?

Berroney is this || close to being crossed off. When David came to pick me he saw Berroney's laptop and thought it was mine and he sorta closed it, which triggered some issues with Berroney's bootleg Vista. So, David and I were driving to RJ and Berroney drives us down(we met up on the road by accident) honking his horn, shouting about turning off his computer. WTF?! So damn unnecessary.


Brock is taking over the bathroom. It's his bedroom but the prob is, it's small(its a temp bath till the main one is done.) Because he's growing, he starts closing the door to fully stretch out, prob is he can't really open it back up. He loves rubs and it cracks me up this thing his leg does when you rub his spot. So cute.

I wanna see Black Snake Moan, 300 and Premonition. Haven't been to the movies in ages and only those three make me wanna change that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored