Wednesday, February 07, 2007

be still my heart

mom IMs me at work to say she cant find Brock. She goes off to search comes back, still can't find him AND she tells me, the front door was open. I think I aged decades! So I asked Greg if I could leave early and he said yes. Called Steve, he was too far, so was Warren but Gregory wasn't so I got a ride home with him. In traffic now and Rog calls to say Brock has turned up. Felt sooooooo much better. Until on the toll road and Greg is like, gas light just came on, ass. We didn't run out of gas though.

Rog stopped by today and I got a brush and toy for Brock, he loves the it. See?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm also mad I got called into work early today, it was legit this time but I had planned on spending time with Brock, not working :( At least I got off early today.

With all the excitement with Brock I totally forgot about my writing, I'm a get on that tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored