Saturday, February 10, 2007

yesterday was a good day

migraine aside. At least I got some sleep and spent a lot of time with Brock.

Went food shopping for him yesterday with Gregory and met up with Craig at MegaMart. Ive forgotten how great it is to hang with those two together. Craig drove Greg's car to help him figure what's wrong with it, next thing I know, we're dropping off someone in HWT and then I'm inside Asylum. Haven't been there in ages. It's changed, its now got dancing cages.

(some time has passed since above was typed)

K had called she was in the hospital, she thought it was appendicitis turns out it isn't. They don't know what but she has more tests to do on Monday. Hope they find whatever it is and it's curable.

Found a vet for Brock, within Portmore. Craig's gonna take me Thursday for his first appointment. He's outside playing with Rog atm, not a care in the world. When I found the vet today I fot flea & tick powder for him, and came home and powdered him and he was miserable. The powder apparently works and make the parasites more active. He was getting miserable so I took him outside to brush him and he felt better and he went and got himself stuck behind some blocks, such a baby.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored