Thursday, February 08, 2007

hmmm

Brock's getting settled in. He's fully out of the box and he knows where to find his food so he doesnt wake us up in the mornings anymore, yay! But he's turning into a bit of a loner, like he mostly stays in the back sleeping or playing with something, his new fave places are the bathroom and walk in closet. Mom thinks he was in the walk-in closet yesterday when we thought he was missing. Maybe I need to play with him more.

I just discovered Extra's Cool Green Apple bubblegum, tastes just like Jolly Ranchers without the sticking on teeth, I like, I like. So far Ive been able to hide it from my co-workers :)

OMG! Anna Nicole Smith is dead! Though I was not a fan, she was entertaining in a sad, sad way. I really feel for her daughter, losing her mom and brother so soon and I'm not too comfortable with the people who are gonna be in charge of her life now. That kid is gonna make some therapist or drug dealer or very rich.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored