Tuesday, February 13, 2007

something new

Changes my profile pic/default LJ userpic to Brock :) No surprise there.

So stayed till the morning cleaning up WB, new skin, which I spent a long time figuring out and when I finally did now I'm not so sure I like it. Also gotta get a new header, dunno if I'm gonna request one or make one. Whilst working on the skin, I needed to check something at the old Exq hosted on ipbfree not only is it gone, but theyve totally changed. You can basically get an Invision PowerBoard for free! I must admit I am a tad bit tempted to move WB there but I don't wanna lose the posts I already have and I have no reason for a new board, still, gonna tinker round in it.

Back to WB, gonna try getting more people and maybe having like a weekly challenge.

Followed Greg to the bank today, apparently NCB takes money out of your F/X account if the balance is less than $100. Can count on NCB to find a way to take your money. Christine was at the bank too, tried to help her out with her transaction and now I gotta go back tomorrow :( No good deed goes unpunished.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored