Thursday, October 12, 2006

:(

apparently pneumonia can spread, I didn't know that. Jazz's is. Her side now hurts when she coughs and she may have gall stones.

the damn zip on my fave blue jeans has gone bad or watever you call zips that cant zip. Good thing I wore a long shirt today.

lol, some ppl tried to scam me today, some 3 card people. I'm walking by and this lady grabs my hand and is like she's betting $500 on me and some guy points my finger to the right card and they shove the $500 in my hand, then homeboy is all like, I'm betting $1000 dollars that you pick the right one. And me like an idiot, instead of walking away with the $500, I put it on the table and left. Prolly was fake anyways.

wat is it with some men and their love for many women and aversion to condoms? asses!

Yay! Got my health card! Doc & dentist time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored