Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I need to get laid

or I could just need to get up off my ass and run in the morning. Nooooo I didn't run this morning, Greg says his phone was locked in the car and I'm not about to run by myself.

Yay! Jaz has been released from the hospital :) I'm glad she's better and out.

I'm wondering if I should just get a new DVD drive for my linux box or get a DVD burner. If I get the burner I'll need more RAM. Bah! cba

A friend(acquaintance is a better word) is getting divorced, she came over to tell me all about it, like I care. I still remember last year when she was at my house flashing her ring in my face talking shit about my relationship with Rog just cuz she's newly married. In fact she's lucky I didn't laugh in her face. Even though Rog and I are no longer together and me periodically wanting to run him over(he deserves it and he knows this) at least we're not at each other's throats. You don't come show off and denigrate my relaionship in the process and turn around mourn your failed relationship and expect me to be all, "There, there, he's an asshole." Fact is you both fucked up. But ofcourse I'm not married so you ignored anything I said. Suck it up.

Speaking of which, I dreamt I got married some days ago. Long story short, I started a business same time my hubby started his, business got to a point where it was in our interests to merge and we did. Working together, we fell in love and got married. All nice and trite, watev.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored