Sunday, October 08, 2006

not so bad after all

Went to the hospital last night. The ward looks way better than last time I was there they even have better TVs. Jazz still looks tiny but she didn't look as bad as last time. They still don't know when she can go home cuz she still has a fever and she was breathing hard. (She's in for pneumonia if Ive forgot to mention that) . I'm going to see her again tomorrow, gonna pick her up a book or something to entertain herself.

Came home to a BSOD last night, fun times. Then wen I tried to reboot it wasn't detecting my boot drive. SO I said fuck it and turned it off. Upside, I figured out how to use google talk in gaim, so when I'm in linux I can talk to Nich. WHich reminds me, he sent me pics of his computer that he built, way cool, I'll post them Tuesday when I get back to school. Anyhoo, windows box(the one that my friends lurve) is up and running, its a dainty bitch, I had to go to the hardware store and get compressed air so it will boot again meanstwhile my old comp, the Gateway that they ragged on has enough dust in it that some water and seeds and I'll have a nice little garden.

LOL, I'd also like to thank my friend Larry(his blog is hilarious BTW) for turning me onto Robyn, her last album, self titled, is real catchy pop. I got it cuz he was raving about Konichiwa Bitches, with lyrics like: I'm so very hot that when I rob your mansion you ain't call the cops, you call the fire station how can you go wrong?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored