Saturday, October 14, 2006

hospital holiday

Jackie calls today to say she has to go back home for work so she wants me to stay with Jazz. So my Sunday of sleep and computer tinkering is gone. I'm gonna take my digicam and notebook to amuse myself.

Went to Cafe Aubergine today, food was good. I had Tortellini something with blue cream cheese, greatness! Then I had roasted duck something, not as great as the appetizer but still good. Great service but the room was a bit cramped. And the table next to us had a local sports caster.

OK, I'm gonna start saving for my laptop next month, I wanted to this month but Jazz in the hospital and clothes shopping, screwed that up. I hope there's no $$$ surprises next month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha was the local sports caster a point against or for the cafe?

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored