Friday, October 13, 2006

sleep...does a body good

skipped running this morning in favour of sleep and I'm glad I did, I really needed it. Felt soooooo much better when I woke up this morning. But I'm definitely running tomorrow. I need to buy some clothes and I don't wanna but them now and they cant fit later.

Apparently Portmore has a dog breeders association and it's near me. I hear they meet on Sundays so I may try to check them out one day.

I think I may get into the pet business. I really think it could be good for me. People are now more than ever into pets and they don't mind spending on them. So I'm gonna talk to some owners see what stuff they get or want and how they usually get it.

THREE DAY WEEKEND! Tomorrow is my Saturday off and Monday is Hero's Day so I've got three days of NOOOOOO work! What to do, what to do.

I was thinking of using my Vox account as a sort of photo blog. I may get a new digicam, a smaller one, one that's easier to carry around than my current one. Got the idea from this great subscription service Photojojo, anyone with any photography interest should check it out, great ideas, tips and tricks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored