Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yay!

Got paid! They havent done the bank switch yet so I'm good. I can get on that UPS.

I did nothing of what I had planned for today, converting vids, sorting brushes and textures. Went a mile and nowhere with Samba. I can see my linux box in windows but I can't access it. I think I should add the network password, I vaguely remember doing it last time but when I do it now I cant see the linux box. this is tre annoying.

I swear, I'm gonna get dreadlocks. I hate combing my hair! I think I'm gonna twist it now, it's been in canerows for months, time for a change.

Raasclaat cable is out and I can't see Dexter :( Gonna have to grab the torrent. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Oooh! Just went on the road with a friend. Followed Gregory to Spanish town to drop off some of his friends. He needed a licensed(sp) driver, [shut up David], with him. It was OK, but I wasn't really feeling his friends. When I came back Bushy was on my wall, so I stayed with him and a hol' a reason. It was good, haven't done that in ages. Anyhoo, snack time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored