Thursday, October 19, 2006

on the wagon, off the wagon

haha, slept through the alarm today, that's a first. means extra laps tomorrow, blech.

Finally decided on the burner, so I asked Rog to pick me up one and bring it to me later, hopefully he got to the store before it closed.

Still haven't mounted my drives yet but I can do it tonight or tomorrow morning. Then I can start on Samba. I'm liking Suse, it more user friendly than I expected, dare I say, even more so than Ubuntu. One prob though is when I install the TabMix Plus Firefox plugin, had some probs with it so I had it uninstalled :( But I'm gonna try again when I get home, that plugin is muy useful.

I got my nails done! I chose a nice purple colour, I was gonna choose black but its black and I wanted color. Stopped by Captain's and got some donuts, plain and coconut. Today was muy cloudy and by the time I got to work I was craving Milo and there was none, totally craptastic.

I wanna sleep sooooooo bad! I think I'm going straight to bed once I get home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored