Friday, October 20, 2006

exercise is an eye opener

"woke up" this morning and after much debaing called Greg and slept till he came. I didn't wanna wake up and go back to sleep again, trying to break the habit. Greg decided to do the 8 Minute Stretch as well, not a bad idea after the first go through of Abs I was wide awake, even felt like running but I didn't :P

Rog helped me mount my drives last night and theyre all up and running. Sent him to buy the DVD burner and he bought a DVD rom drive, had to go back and exchange it.

I'm hoping to go see Haven tomorrow, I've been hearing about it from early this year if not last year, hopefully it's good. David wants to go see Crank or something, hmm.

Yay! I'm not as broke as I thought I was :)
but I will be soon

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored