Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ok, I did it

I installed Suse 10.1 and it installed just fine, except I'm an idjit that saved my fstab to a drive so no I gotta do my fstab all over again AND my screen is too much to the right but I'll tinker with it when I get home. I'm definately getting a dvd drive well, I'm still not sure if I'm gonna go ahead and get the burner, if I can get the extra RAM then yeah but PC133 RAM aint gonna be easy to find.

I finally went running today, no exercise but I ran.

My head hurts and I think it's cuz I stayed up installing Suse and not sleep after my run as usual. But Greg is working with me tonight so me ago get some sleep.

Speaking of work, oh lawd, it's primary school all over again. Who call up whofa name, who nah chat to who, I'm so glad the incindiary event happened on my day off. So I'm out of this.

Yay! One of my fave boards is still down but we've created a temp board in the meantime and while some folks are still MIA most of my faves are there so I'm good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored