Friday, October 06, 2006

weird dream

So I'm in my home and the reason I know it's my home is cuz it feels like it. Although there's some stuff from my home that was in my dream ome it was different. Like higher walls and they were blue. Anyhoo, I apparently had lotsa pets. I had dogs that were outside playing but I was inside with my monkey, remember that monkey Ross had on Friends?, like that. There was another one but I can't remember what it was. So Rog and I were feeding the monkey and unkown animal when mom comes in and is like, "You better feed that damn snake!" And I'm like yeah. So I gave Rog this other unkown animal and I'm like feed the snake while I'm scared and leaving the room. Rog goes to feed him like no big deal. So I come back in the room and there's this huge green snake with this lump sliding slowly down. Rog is like, "I didn't know you had a snake" SO I tell him my aunt gave him to me, she says he's not poisonous but he can squeeze ya to death." So Rog was like, "Help me put him back in his case(it was a huge empty aquarium)" and I'm like, "Neggy". So I'm asking Rog, if he knew anyone that would like to have a snake and he's like maybe. Then the snake starts crawling up the wall and I'm shouting at Rog to put him back in his case, and he's like chill, he's just exercising. So I leave the room, when I come back, the snake is all coiled neatly in the middle of the room. And I'm like put him back now then, and he's like help me, he's heavy. So I reluctantly help him but while doing it we notice that the snake was dead and I'm all like what you do to my snake? and he's like, Nothing! And I just start bawling, which is weird cuz I don't think I liked the snake. And the monkey s if outta nowhere starts laughing. Then my alarm went off for my run, weirdness!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored