Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I is sore!

you know that shit they say about pushing yourself when you're working out? Tried it this morning when I was running, wanted to stop but I pushed myself, felt good for a coupla seconds then all I knew I was HURT! My legs, my chest it hurt to breathe, I about crumpled right there. And the sick part is I feel real proud of myself. Did the same with the 8 minute abs crap, kept up better this time, now I can't laugh cuz it hurts but it shall pass.

Hey David, had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that after we left the hospital we went back to your place and your mom was shouting for you and you hid me under your bed(which was higher). She came into your room, which was smaller, and I moved back and she saw me, when I came out turns out she was the lady from Kung Fu Hustle, the landlady that smoked, yes she was smoking. Totally weird dream. She was bitching about the ice, something about water and cost and stuff, don't remember what happened after.

Stayed with Jazz for a bit today, I was worried at first cuz her breakfast and lunch were there not eaten but they said she has an ultrasound to do so she shouldn't. There was this brat in the bed next to hers. Her grandma was running behind that out-of-order kid like she was her slave. So sad.

It's nap time! I'm hella tired, laters!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored