Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finally!

Finally went to the Japanese restaurant. It was gooood. I had some crab appetizers that was good but I preferred the Chinese version. Then I had Pork Katzu Curry, which was fried breaded pork with a great curry sauce and rice, I want some more. I washed it down with hot sake :) hehe. And for desert Tempura ice cream aka fried ice cream. They have ice cream in a sorta pastry shell fried :)

The LJ people have made this new blogging community called Vox . I signed up for an invite I think this week and Nuri's friend was giving out invites, both came in at the same time, well the one I signed up for came in first but I hadn't checked mail yet. Long story short, I have a Voxblog! You can see it here. I don't think I'm gonna simul post there like I do LJ and Blogger. I may use it for something else. I haven't totally checked it out yet but I'm liking it so far. It comes with built in multimedia capabilities. Like you can link your blog with your Flickr and/or Photobucket account. I got three invites left so reply if you want one. or you can go to the site and sign up for an invite, you should get yours in a few days.

Yes David, I did run this morning even though I went to bed after 2. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it wasn't great either.

BTW, if you have the National Geographic channel please check out Fight science. Great show. If you don't have the chan grab the torrent. The human body is amazing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored