Tuesday, September 26, 2006

normally, I'm home by now

But because of pizza and Futurama I'm not. Whoever is behind Daily Episodes, THANK YOU!!! It's great to pull up any Futurama eppy at random and just watch :)

Slept over at K's last night. Same ole, same ole. Except her new Mac *drools* It's gorge! Makes me want one but I ain't got the money or desktop space or need but I still want one.

Me company's switching banks or whatever. So it's goodbye NCB and hello Scotia. I don't have an account there but I can open one through my company which would be easier than on my own. I think I'm gonna use my NCB account as my savings account and my Scotia as my spending account. Only prob is getting the money from one to the other. I highly doubt those fucks have some interbank system setup and I can't be arsed going from bank to bank. Ain't got that much time to spend in lines. Another downside it will be the New Kingston branch of Scotia, boo, too fricking far for me it's not even in HWT, on my normal route. Oh well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored