Thursday, September 21, 2006

mostly music

made two interesting music discoveries this week. Blue October, who's been out for awhile but I'm just finding out about them. Their album is pretty good. Screw all this pop shit, this is actually a good album. I don't think I deleted one song and the emotion, maybe it's where I'm at but I'm really feeling foiled.

Today I went to my friends' site for their magazine, BACK-A-YARD, and discovered that one of my fave local artist, Tami Chynn, has a talented lil sis, Tess Anne Chin. Clicking on her name will take you to her myspace(yes, I know, I'm not a myspace fan either but she has good music.) Her style is rock mixed with reggae/dancehall. And my fave song on it is Hide Away. She's not signed yet but hopefully she will be soon. I'd love to hear her album.

I need a vacation, I get a 3-day break from work starting tomorrow but I need a vacation from my life. it just blows to the 100000000000000 power. not that I believe in fairy tales but a knight in shining armour would be great right about now better yet, a frigging fairy godmother!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored