Monday, September 11, 2006

in with the new

out with the old. Some people were walking round replacing people's bulbs with fluoroscent ones for free. Mom, came in all happy and exchanged all ours. Hope they still work when I get home.

BSOD is still on my ass. I wanna do a format and reinstall since I was planning on doing one anyways but I need to find my BIOS upgrade, 1B0, so I won't have the SATA issues that nearly gave me high blood pressure. It used to be on my hard drive but I can't find it now, bah! Gotta look again. Also gonna try removing Firefox from my system totally but I don't think that's the prob. Something keeps refering to viamraid.sys and I don't know what it is. Format will cure all, hopefully.

I want a laptop and I'm torn between a cute mac or a windoze one. At first, I was gonna get a Mac but Intel's dual core is just calling me. Wait, ignore my ignorance, thed intel macs do hav intel core duo. :D Nows alls I gotta do is work out how to pay for it. Contributions are welcomed :)

Boo to the Macs. I just checked, for what's in my price range I can get a bigger screen and better specs with a notebook, I'll pass.

I'm gone to labrish with co-workers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored