Saturday, September 09, 2006

today was goood!

Yay! My linux machine can handle a DVD burner but I'm still thinking of upgrading the MB or atleast adding more RAM.

Had sushi with David and his parents. Looved it! I heart wasabi :) Then we went to look at orchids at a pet shop and they ended up buying two fishes. Nice pet shop, they had some really pretty birds. We went back to their house and they watched a DVD while I slept, then we played poker! I won the first round by mostly bluffing but I was first out in the second round and now I'm home.

I dunno how many times Ive said it, it must be alot, but I love David's parents. Theyve been together for years and theyre still obviously in love and so affectionate in away that doesn't make you sick or feels corny. I thoughtit woulda made me sad but it didn't. It made me hopeful, and I like it.

Yay! Seems the BSODs are gone, well I hope it is, I can copy from the cd/dvd drive and browse and have no prob. At first I thought the power cut mustve reset my BIOS but that wasn't it. I think it may have to do with an IP conflict with the netspeak, I know it sounds unrelated esp, since the error in events said the error was because they couldn't load viamraid.sys(that's wassociated with something Ive uninstalled ages ago) but since I've put the machine on DHCP, prob is gone. Hmm now that Ive typed it out it still makes no sense. this machine was set to .2, the netspeak grabs .1 by default. Whatev, hopefully it's gone.

Anyhoo, I'm tired, nini.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored