Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wow!

So me a check out ONTD and smaddy posted on a movie called Lady Vengeance. He/she kept talking about the director Park-Chan Wook and his previous work and how good they are. So I decided to try them. The first one was JSA: Joint Security Area, the short of it, is it's a story about North & South Korea border patrol guards. It's a mystery that slowly unfolds to...it's a mystery that's all I'm gonna say but it was a good watch.

Next was Oldboy, OMG! Now this was another mystery but the ending was just wow! I'm not going to go into this one much cuz I don't wanna spoil anythng for anyone that may watch but it's....dammit! I had no prep so I ain't gonna prep you. But there's lotsa violence and some nudity.

Next up Sympathy for Mr Vengeance, hopefully the calls will be minimal today I can watch with as few interruptions as possible.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored