Saturday, September 02, 2006

the fucksucky continues

all day twas bright and sunny, come evening, it's raining like a bitch. so no japanese and sake for me.

now my mom is pissing me off. she refuses to get a temp job till her business is up and running and now she wants me to contribute more to bills cuz she cant and I dont have much of choice since I need light and water etc. So the money I was saving for my certifications is gonna have to be used. What pisses me off most is we've talked about this already, she knows how much I make she knows I can't afford this but her usual response is ask your dad. Apparently he's made of money, let's forget he hasn't had a job in what a year? and he's living off his savings. her utter refusal to get a temp job, a fucking temp job!

seriously if I could get a hit out on someone there's this asswipe in california I'd like taken out, it would be a real service to humankind, PLEASE!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored