Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm so listless I could die

Ive been infected by the blah today. I have no energy nor ideas to procrastinate on, nothing.

Saw a semi fight today. At the stop before mine, 3 people were at the bus shed. Two females and a guy who's holding a baby. So female A gets on the bus while female B starts to take the baby from the guy. So I turn away when outta the corner of my eye, I see a fist land on B. Then B runs outta my line of sight while the people on the bus try to get him to calm down. Next thing I know, this guy runsaround the bus onto the street. Did I mention he's a holding a baby? Apparently B went to get a bottle and that's why he was running. then this guy gets off the bus to play referee. He gets between them, takes the baby from the guy and gives it to B, who comes onto the bus cussing, despite people telling her to calm and not in front of the baby. So that was my excitement today.

Anyhoo, got my cam at work, gonna lend rog so he can take pics of Phoenix.

And guess who has work tomorrow, yours truly, bah! Gonna try take a nap, work sucks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored