Friday, September 08, 2006

whys it gotta be good news, bad news?

So I finally found two shows I can watch. Nip/Tuck and Fashion House. I don't have the chan either comes on but I was counting on torrents to keep me up to date. Wrong! While I expext no problems with Nip/Tuck, Fashion House is not going so well. I don't think the torrent makers realize it's on 5/6 times a week. I can only find the 1st eppy same for the other MyNetworkTV debutante Desire(which is just crap, bad acting and uninteresting chars).

I don't have to explain N/T to anyone, I'm loving it so far, I gotta get the previous seasons dvds. Fashion House, even with subpar acting with Bo Derek who's a bit flat at times is still intriguing. The dialogue isnt shitty and most of the actors can act and are muy watchable. I want the damn torrents!!!!

rog and I have sorta settled into not exactly together thing. He's still my first call, like when the puppies went missing(found them around the road) and he did show up at lunch with David. I don't hate him now but he's lost points he wont ever be able to recover.

I knew I shoulda stopped at the ATM today, I want pizza.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored