Saturday, September 02, 2006

today was a bust

I didn't skull work and I didn't get drunk :( Although David dropped by with beer. Keesh & Co all cancelled or watnot :( so the new plan is japanese, sake and poker tomorrow.

Gonna try and go to hellshire on sunday, some fry fish and bammy would do me good. Maybe I can get paul to take me after I look at his computer. I really hope watever is wrong with it isnt serious.

ok, i'm gonna say this again. I need to start running or swimming. I need a sport, regular exercise. I'm not liking this extra weight esp since I can't fit into some of my fave clothes. I wanna go clothes shopping but I dont want anything in my size now whatever it is, so I'm a need to lose some weight first :(

rog went to mobay today, he just called to say hes reached. things have kinda mellowed out between us lately. I guess that's good or watnot.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored