Thursday, September 14, 2006

sudoku is addicting

Kamillah has me stuck on this annoying game or whatever it's called. I wanna stop but I can't until Ive solved it and trying to solve it hurts my head. Me and numbers don't mix.

Lucky ass Rog got a new dog. It's a puppy, doberman/rottie mix. I can't wait to see her, her name's Phoenix.

Good news is I've been keeping up with writing, exercising and running. I feel so proud of myself.

Sunday I'm gonna format and reinstall windoze and if all goes well then I can bring my linux machine back to work. I wanna start going through the graphics tutorials I'm amassing. Lord, I'm gonna have to relearn Gimp all over again.

Speaking of which, I'm in the process of using my googlepage to list my resources. Ive been getting the post is too large message everytime I edit my Resources. GP is hella restrictive and it's gonna take a awhile copy and paste so it comes out right. Shoulda done that today instead of stupid sudoku. oh well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored