Friday, September 22, 2006

today was a success?

heh, well I did get sleep but I didn't go to RGD to get my dad's birth certifacte corrected. For some reason my computers arent speaking to each other so I couldn't update my Ubuntu box. But on the upside, I hade sleep and Ive gotten a lot of album art for my songs.

New itunes while pretty is annoying the shit outta me. I need an itunes store acount to grab album art so I just use media monkey. Prob is eveytime I do that and go back to itunes the dumb shit act likes my file can't be found, why you ask? It's looking for it in a folder I did not specify as my music folder, watever.

I did found a bunch of duplicate songs though so I'm good.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna have lunch with David and pay my cable bill. LOL, my cable is out. Which is prolly a good thing. I can download the shows I wanna see, well except Fashion House but I don't have the chan so I'm not missing out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored